ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A man died Wednesday morning after losing control of his gravel truck on Highway 363 in Itawamba County.
This happened near 5:30 a.m. near Mantachie Methodist Church.
Itawamba County Sheriff Chris Dickinson says the driver was in a Century Construction truck traveling south on the highway when he lost control of the vehicle, causing it to overturn.
Dickinson says the man was taken by air ambulance to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo but later died.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green identifies the man as 29-year-old John Humphrey from Guntown.
- Itawamba County wreck turns fatal
- Itawamba County businessman killed in wreck
- UPDATE: Injuries reported in Itawamba County wreck
- Itawamba County shed catches fire
- Man dies after Lowndes County fatal wreck
- Another fatal wreck reported in Kemper County
- Fatal Tishomingo County wreck under investigation
- Fatal Winona wreck on I-55
- Another fire turns fatal in Tishomingo County
- Driver taken to hospital after Interstate 22 wreck in Itawamba County