COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) -- The Lowndes County Sheriff's Department is seeking help to identify a suspect in the Christmas Eve burglary of a convenience store.
Sheriff Mike Arledge says the person broke into J.R's Texaco on Industrial Park Road during the early morning hours.
He says the person broke a window in the back of the store to gain access.
The suspect's picture was captured on a store surveillance camera.
Arledge says the man appeared to take assorted items from inside the store.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department or Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800- 530-7151.
- Investigators ask for help to identify Lowndes County burglary suspect
- Lowndes investigators look to identify car, investigating barbershop burglary
- Investigators connect fourth person to Lowndes County burglaries, thefts
- Investigators arrest trio for Lowndes County thefts, burglaries
- Amory grand larceny suspect faces burglary charges in Lowndes County
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Duo charged with Lowndes County burglary
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies deceased Lowndes County inmate
- Lowndes County coroner identifies Columbus body
- West Point police identify auto burglary suspect