CHARLESTON, Miss. (WTVA) - The investigation is ongoing into a fatal shooting in Tallahatchie County.
Five people were shot Saturday morning on Leverette Lane, which is south of Charleston.
Of the five people, one person died.
Tallahatchie County Sheriff Jimmy Fly hopes an autopsy will shed light on whether the death was self-inflicted or caused by someone else.
He believes the incident was a domestic dispute.
The sheriff said two of the remaining four shooting victims remain hospitalized at a Memphis hospital.
The others were released from medical care.
- Investigation ongoing into Tallahatchie County shooting
- Hunt continues for Tallahatchie County fugitive
- 5 people shot in Tallahatchie County
- Ongoing investigation in motorcycle accident
- UPDATE: 2 men dead in Corinth shooting, investigation ongoing
- Evacuation issued at Aberdeen school, investigation ongoing
- UPDATE: Investigation ongoing into Monroe County plane crash
- Tallahatchie County sheriff arrested on charges of narcotics trafficking and extortion
- Investigation ongoing into reported armed robbery in Oxford
- Investigation ongoing into officer-involved shooting, MBI refers to district attorney