ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - The investigation continues into Friday’s plane crash in Monroe County.
The single-engine plane crashed that evening at the Monroe County Airport, which is between Becker and Aberdeen.
The wreckage has since been removed.
The plane’s passenger was taken to the hospital after the crash but has since been released.
The pilot walked away from the crash.
Their names have not been released.
- Investigation continues into Monroe County plane crash
- UPDATE: Investigation ongoing into Monroe County plane crash
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into deadly Monroe County crash
- Preliminary report released after Monroe County plane crash
- Hamilton man wanted by Monroe County investigators
- MHP investigates pedestrian hit in Monroe County
- NTSB investigating fatal plane crash in Oxford
- UPDATE: Monroe County deputies continue search for stabbing suspect
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- Man drowns in Monroe County