CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) – Police have no suspect and no weapon at this time after a man was mysteriously stabbed Tuesday night.
The stabbing happened sometime near 11 p.m. on North Cass Street.
A man told police he was stabbed by someone in the chest area with an object as he was walking to an apartment. The identity of the attacker is unknown.
Police confirm the man’s injury was non-life-threatening, but he was taken to a local hospital.
As of Thursday, no arrests have been made in this case.
If you have any information, you’re asked to contact Corinth police.
- Investigation continues into mysterious Corinth stabbing
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Corinth shootings
- Police charge man with Corinth stabbing
- UPDATE: Homicide investigation underway in Corinth
- Suspects arrested in Corinth theft investigation
- Corinth assault investigation handed over to FBI
- Corinth man among six indicted for prison stabbing
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- Police continue investigation into New Albany stabbing incident
- West Point police investigate stabbing