CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - It has been one year since health care workers confirmed the first case of the Coronavirus in Mississippi. On this one year anniversary, nearly 284,000 Mississippians are presumed recovered by the Mississippi State Department of Health. Dalton Russell of Calhoun County explains on WTVA 9 News TODAY how his family is doing on their road to recovery.
Anchor Daniella Oropeza spoke with Program Associate Dalton Russell with Downtown Tupelo Main Street about his and his family's battle with the Coronavirus and how they are doing now.
Posted: Mar 11, 2021 9:14 AM
- Interview: Calhoun County native describes his family's road to recovery with the Coronavirus
- Oxford mom describes coronavirus recovery - WLOX
- Water washes away road in Calhoun County
- UPDATE: Calhoun County inmate found
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- Troopers investigate Calhoun County crash
- Calhoun County roads in need of repair after flood
- Missing Calhoun County teenager is back with his family
- Several arrested during Calhoun County drug roundup
- Scam number dials 911 in Calhoun County
Scroll for more content...