JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The hunt continues for a South Mississippi jail escapee with Lee County ties.
According to the Mississippi Department of Corrections, 48-year-old Daryl Ashby escaped supervision. The alert was issued by MDOC on Thursday, April 19.
He is currently wanted by MDOC.
Ashby was sentenced in Lee County to five years, two years to serve with three years probation for possession of a counterfeit instrument.
He was assigned to the Hinds County Restitution Center.
Contact MDOC at 662-745-6611 if you see Ashby or know of his whereabouts.
- Inmate with Lee County ties escapes in South Mississippi
- Inmate escapes Marshall County jail
- Family escapes Lee County house fire
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmate captured
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmate caught
- UPDATE: Alcorn County deputies arrest escaped inmate
- Inmate stabs Lee County correctional officer
- Teen charged as adult for recent Lee County escape
- UPDATE: Teen charged as adult for Lee County jail escape
- Alabama inmate captured hours after escape