CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Authorities in Calhoun County captured an inmate who walked away from work detail Friday afternoon.
Sheriff Greg Pollan says Randall Scott Willis of Big Creek was captured Sunday evening after deputies followed tips.
Willis was on work detail at the Calhoun County solid waste. Inmates were under the watch of workers with solid waste.
Sheriff Pollan says Willis was in the Calhoun County jail on burglary charges and resisting arrest.
- UPDATE: Calhoun County inmate found
- UPDATE: Calhoun County suspect returned to Mississippi
- UPDATE: Alcorn County inmate captured
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- Troopers investigate Calhoun County crash
- UPDATE: Man wanted for Calhoun City shooting
- UPDATE: Calhoun County man facing attempted murder charge
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmate captured
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmate caught
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies deceased Lowndes County inmate