MARSHALL CO., Miss. (WTVA) - Officials in Marshall County confirm an inmate escaped from jail Sunday morning.
Antoine Adams, 27, escaped around 1:15 a.m. Sunday. Authorities consider him to be dangerous.
Adams was arrested in July for a murder in Slayden, Mississippi. He was previously arrested for a separate murder in Memphis.
Adams has a tattoo on the left side of his neck and was last seen wearing all white thermals with dark clothing underneath.
If you have any information, please contact the Marshall County Sheriff's Department.
- Inmate escapes Marshall County jail
- Inmate escapes from Parchman
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmate captured
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmate caught
- UPDATE: Alcorn County deputies arrest escaped inmate
- Alabama inmate captured hours after escape
- THE MIKE FILES: How do inmates escape?
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Escaped Tennessee inmate captured after 5-day manhunt
- Inmate with Lee County ties escapes in South Mississippi