ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - Monroe County investigators are asking for help identifying a man who they say is committing credit card fraud.
Capt. Brandon Davis of the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department says the man fraudulently obtained a credit card and has been charging items in Columbus, West Point and Aberdeen.
These images were taken from the Family Dollar store in Aberdeen. | Source: Monroe County Sheriff's Department
The images are from a store in West Point and the Family Dollar store in Aberdeen.
Anyone with information can contact the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department at 662-369-2468.
- Information sought in Monroe County credit card fraud investigation
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Tupelo police investigating credit card fraud, auto burglaries
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant
- Tupelo man charged with credit card fraud in Oxford
- Tupelo police ask for help identifying credit card fraud suspect
- Tupelo police seek credit card fraud, identity theft suspect
- Tupelo police hope to locate credit card fraud subject
- Memphis woman charged with credit card fraud in Oxford