YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Yalobusha County man has been indicted in the December robbery of a Yalobusha County bank.
Cornelius Rockell Bradford, 23, of Oakland, Mississippi, faces a three-count indictment, including armed bank robbery and assault.
Bradford was identified as a possible suspect in the December 15 armed robbery of the BancorpSouth branch in Oakland.
A search of his vehicle on December 19 turned up a weapon with similar characteristics to the weapon used in the robbery.
He is also indicted on possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
The charges could be enhanced due to federal rules on use of a firearm in the commission of a violent crime.
Bradford is being held without bond pending trial.
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Officers recover money in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Burglary arrests made in Yalobusha County
- Bank robber sentenced for Yalobusha crime
- Woman missing in Yalobusha County
- Yalobusha County teen found safe
- Two indicted for Oxford robbery
- Five arrested for drugs in Yalobusha County
- 3 face felony charges in Yalobusha County
- Flooding forces closure of Yalobusha County road