BELDEN, Miss. (WTVA) – Itawamba Community College’s mock active shooter drill has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
The drill was to be held Thursday at the college’s Belden Center. The drill was designed for training purposes only.
The college says the drill will be rescheduled at a later date.
The college did not release specifics on the “unforeseen circumstances.”
- ICC to reschedule mock drill
- ICC to hold mock active shooter drill in Belden Friday
- Mock drill prepares ICC and Tupelo police for emergencies
- Tupelo city leaders take part in mock tornado drill
- Tupelo's 'Bud and Burgers' rescheduled
- UPDATE: Tupelo meter installation rescheduled
- Taste of Tupelo rescheduled for Nov. 16
- Taste of Tupelo rescheduled to Nov. 16
- Preliminary hearing rescheduled following student's death
- Blue Cross' Get Ready to Run event rescheduled