BELDEN, Miss. (WTVA) - Itawamba Community College and Tupelo police will conduct a mock active shooter drill Friday.
The drill will be at ICC’s Belden Center on 3200 Adams Farm Road on Jan. 18 from 9 a.m. to noon.
This is only a training exercise and is expected to take approximately three to four hours.
This will be on the south side of the Belden Center.
“This will be a test for our emergency preparedness procedures,” said Dr. Brad Boggs, dean of students. “The normal operation of the facility will not be disrupted.”
- ICC to hold mock active shooter drill in Belden Friday
- ICC to reschedule mock drill
- Mock drill prepares ICC and Tupelo police for emergencies
- Workers learn basics of forklifts at ICC-Belden
- Students, recruiters attend job fair at ICC in Belden
- Classes resume at ICC Belden after morning evacuation
- Belden church fire under investigation
- Lawmakers pass bill requiring school shooter drills
- 'Active Shooter' video game sparks outrage
- Tupelo city leaders take part in mock tornado drill