LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus woman is facing charges after an altercation with her husband at a Lowndes County business.
Investigators say Charity Harkins, 28, was arrested Sunday at Trojan Superette.
Deputies were called to the business Sunday about a disturbance in the parking lot between a man and a woman. When they arrived, the found the man with what they called "obvious" injuries, but the wife had left the area.
She returned a short time later and was arrested on charges of third offense domestic violence.
Her bond was set at $60,000.
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband
- One injured in Lowndes County rollover
- Two injured after Lowndes County crash
- Lowndes County collision injures two people
- One person injured in Lowndes County crash
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County