YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man wanted in Tallahatchie County could be in neighboring Yalobusha County.
Shaun Hill has been on the run from law enforcement in Tallahatchie County since June. On Monday, November 6, park rangers stopped a man at a camp site in Yalobusha County.
The man told the rangers his name was Larry Hill. He was then asked to leave the campground.
Yalobusha County deputies responded the campground and spotted the same man. The man then fled away.
Anyone with information on Hill's location is asked to contact your local law enforcement agency.
- Hunt continues for Tallahatchie County fugitive
- 5 people shot in Tallahatchie County
- Investigation ongoing into Tallahatchie County shooting
- Hunt continues for Neshoba County escapee
- Tallahatchie County sheriff arrested on charges of narcotics trafficking and extortion
- UPDATE: Hunt continues for burglary suspect
- An Alcorn County fugitive returns to Mississippi
- UPDATE: Lowndes County fugitive Delvin Moore captured
- Noxubee County fugitive arrested in Memphis
- UPDATE: Union County fugitives captured in Tennessee