The Tupelo-Lee Humane Society is now prepping for its big move to its new facility.
The organization is making its move from its location on South Gloster Street to Cliff Gookin Boulevard throughout the next week.
"We want to make sure our transition is very smooth. We want to make sure that we aren't missing anything. So we are going to be very careful about that," said Director of Operations Rachel Allred.
The ribbon cutting ceremony is being held on October 30 at 11 a.m.
"We're just super excited that we are finally here. We have a date. We have animals that are ready. We have a staff that is super pumped and excited about it," she continued.
- Humane society preps for move to new facility
- Tupelo-Lee County Humane Society opens door for new facility
- Student artwork supports Tupelo-Lee Humane Society
- Oktibbeha Humane Society hosts clinic day
- Tupelo humane society hosts puppy, kitten shower
- Old Tupelo-Lee Humane Society building to be demolished
- Tupelo-Lee Humane Society deep cleans to prevent distemper
- Oktibbeha County Humane Society offers reduced pet adoption fee
- Humane society seizes over 41 dogs in Baldwyn
- Human skull found in Saltillo