CLAY COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Houston man is accused of burglary in Clay County.
Brian Boggs, 42, was recently arrested by Clay County investigators and charged with the burglary of a dwelling.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says the burglary happened in December in western Clay County.
Investigators are in the process of recovering a rifle, which was stolen from a home and was later sold to someone in Chickasaw County.
Boggs' bond was set at $5,000.
- Houston man charged with Clay County burglary
- Man charged with burglary in Clay County
- Two men charged for Clay County burglary
- Houston man arrested for drugs in Clay County
- Houston man arrested for church burglary
- Man wanted in Clay County for theft, burglary
- Four arrested in Houston burglary case
- Man back in custody, faces burglary and rape charges in Clay County
- Man charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Booneville man charged with burglary