HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is accused of breaking into a Houston church and taking several items.
Chickasaw County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Christopher Pittman, 22, of Houston, on Wednesday at Enon Primitive Baptist Church.
Chief Deputy Keith Roberson said Pittman was found that morning sitting in a vehicle behind the church.
He also said a deputy found a broken window in the rear of the church and found several missing items in Pittman’s vehicle.
Pittman admitted to breaking into the church, Roberson said.
- Houston man arrested for church burglary
- Four arrested in Houston burglary case
- Houston man charged with Clay County burglary
- Starkville police arrest man for church burglary
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Starkville church burglary
- Three arrested for burglary of Iuka church
- Aberdeen man charged with church burglary
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Houston woman arrested for illegal drug possession
- Arrests made for Houston drive-by shooting