TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A house was damaged in a fire Thursday night in Tupelo, according to fire officials.
Firefighters were called to the scene on Lawndale Drive at approximately 11:30 p.m.
No one was inside at the time of the fire, according to Battalion Chief Brad Robinson.
There is significant damage throughout the home, but it is not being called a total loss.
The cause is not known at this time.
The family is being connected with the Red Cross for assistance, Robinson said.
- House damaged in overnight fire in Tupelo
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments
- Tupelo firefighters respond to overnight house fire
- Fire Marshal to assess Tupelo house fire damage
- Weekend fire damages Aberdeen house
- Firefighters: Blaze damages Tupelo businesses
- One person injured in overnight house fire
- One person dies in overnight house fire
- Amory family recovering after overnight house fire
- Family loses home in overnight house fire