UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A former Houlka school teacher pleaded guilty to a 2015 sexual battery case, District Attorney Ben Creekmore said.
Bradley McDonald appeared at a hearing in the Union County Circuity Court on Monday, according to Creekmore.
McDonald is accused of inappropriately touching a student at the Houlka Attendance Center in September of 2015.
McDonald has been sentenced to 10 years in prison, all suspended and five years supervised probation, Creekmore said.
He must also surrender his teaching license and register as a sex offender.
- Former Houlka teacher pleads guilty to 2015 sexual battery case
- Booneville man pleads guilty to sexual battery
- Former barbershop owner pleads guilty to sexual battery
- Former teacher's sexual battery case continued until 2018
- Man charged with sexual battery
- Missing teen may be with teacher accused of sexual battery
- Houlka receives new playground equipment for fitness
- Houlka man charged with meth possession
- Judge sentenced former minister in fondling, sexual battery case
- Crawford duo charged with sexual battery