HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Officers arrest a Houlka man for meth possession in Chickasaw County.
Tommy Joe Cooper, 33, was arrested today, June 13, by Houston police, Chickasaw County deputies and North Mississippi Narcotic Unit agents.
According to the Chickasaw County Sheriff's Department, narcotics agents received a call accusing Cooper of selling drugs in the Houston area and gave a description of his vehicle.
Agents saw the vehicle on Jefferson Street and made a traffic stop.
Officers recovered meth as a result, the sheriff's department states.
- Houlka man charged with meth possession
- Gore Springs man charged with meth possession
- Belmont man charged with meth possession
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Tishomingo woman arrested for meth possession
- Houlka receives new playground equipment for fitness
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property
- Man charged with possession of burglary tools