NETTLETON, Miss. (WTVA) - HomeStretch is expanding its Nettleton facility and will create 71 jobs.
The company manufactures upholstered reclining furniture.
The project involves the construction of a 100,000-square-foot addition to the existing location, as well as the installation of new equipment.
The Nettleton facility currently employs 430 workers and has committed to filling the new jobs during the next four years.
- HomeStretch expanding in Nettleton, creating 71 jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Orbital ATK expanding in Iuka; creating 50 jobs
- Parker Hannifin expanding, creating 50 jobs in Holly Springs
- Abby Manufacturing expanding in Walnut, creating 10 jobs