EDITOR'S NOTE: This article has been modified to the reflect the latest information.
MYRTLE, Miss. (WTVA) - An 18-year-old died Thursday morning as a result of a crash in Union County.
The crash happened on County Road 59.
Union County Coroner Pam Bowman says Joshua Swan, 18, of Myrtle, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.
His car left the roadway and hit a tree.
Bowman says Swan's vehicle was the only one involved and he was the only person in the vehicle.
- UPDATE: 18-year-old dies in Union County crash
- Pet dies in Union County house fire
- UPDATE: 18-year-old charged with shooting teen in Columbus
- Troopers: 1 injured in Union County crash
- UPDATE: Missing Union County teen located
- UPDATE: Union County fugitives captured in Tennessee
- UPDATE: Woman found dead in Union County
- UPDATE: Union County highway reopened after mudslide
- UPDATE: Man missing in Union County found
- UPDATE: Child dies following Lee County crash, arrest made