TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - An 18-wheeler wreck temporarily closed the Highway 45 South on-ramp at Green Street.
The city of Tupelo released information about the closure at approximately 1:10 p.m.
The road has since been reopened.
No information has been released concerning the driver of the truck.
- Tupelo on-ramp reopened after 18-wheeler wreck
- Tupelo highway reopens after 18-wheeler crash
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: 18-wheeler wreck caused delays on I-22 in Tupelo
- I-22 reopens after wreck
- 18-wheeler crashes, trapping driver
- UPDATE: Georgia man identified as victim of fatal 18-wheeler wreck
- Troopers respond to 18-wheeler wreck on I-22 near New Albany
- Troopers: No injuries in Union County 18-wheeler wreck
- Fire Officials: No injuries in Tupelo 18-wheeler fire