Photo Gallery 5 Images
ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - Five people are in custody following a multi-county chase, according to Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell.
The five people have been identified as:
- Anthony Pritchett, 51, of Hamilton
- Nathan Cockerham, 27, of Hamilton
- Lauren Howard, 28, of Hamilton
- Lori Pritchett, 50, of Hamilton
- Graham Pritchett, 26, of Hamilton
Cockerham, Howard and Anthony Pritchett are each charged with one count of disorderly conduct. Cockerham is also charged with one count of possession of paraphernalia.
Graham Pritchett is charged with one count of aggravated assault on a police officer, as well as two counts of simple assault on a police officer.
Lori Pritchett is charged with two counts of simple assault on a police officer.
The chase happened Saturday night and started in Lowndes County and ended in Monroe County, Cantrell confirmed.
According to Lowndes County Chief Deputy Greg Wright, the original dispatch was for a disturbance call on Wood Road in Lowndes County.
A tan-colored vehicle had reportedly left the scene. It was later spotted by Caledonia Town Marshal Lance Luckey, and the pursuit followed.
The chase ended on Lawrence Bridge Road.
During the arrest, Luckey was injured, but he is expected to make a full recovery.
- Suspects identified in multi-county chase
- MHP identifies Lee County chase suspect
- Multi-county chase ends in arrest
- Aberdeen man arrested after multi-state chase
- Sheriff: Man in custody after multi-county chase
- Multi-county high-speed chase ends with arrest
- UPDATE: Columbus man arrested for multi-state chase
- Troopers: Suspect arrested after Pontotoc County chase
- Suspect in custody after Tishomingo County chase
- UPDATE: Two arrested for multi-county burglaries