MYRTLE, Miss (WTVA) - It was a full church as people came to remember Myrtle High School student, Joshua Swan, 18, who lost his lost in a tragic car accident.
Swan was on his way to school Thursday morning when he veered off CR 59 and struck a tree causing him to loose his life.
People outside of the church said Swan was a great guy, liked by all which made this such a tragedy.
Swan was a member of Myrtles basketball team and wore number 21 on his jersey, which is what many friends say they'll remember him by.
Swan was an active member at his church where he was on praise team.
Swan was buried at the church cemetery.
- High School Basketball player laid to rest
- Mom of Tupelo basketball player laid to rest in Amory
- Local flight nurse laid to rest
- Beloved Oxford teacher laid to rest
- Fallen Tupelo detective laid to rest
- Former Okolona police chief laid to rest
- 'Ray' Davis to be laid to rest this weekend
- New Hope student killed in car accident laid to rest
- Father, son killed in ATV accident laid to rest
- Vigil honors mother of Tupelo High School basketball player