TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Hernando man was found dead Wednesday night in Tishomingo County.
Tishomingo County Coroner Mack Wilemon says the body of Mark Edward Wilson, 53, was discovered in a heavily wooded area off County Road 131 near the Paden community.
Wilson is believed to have arrived in the area Monday afternoon.
The coroner says Wilson’s family arrived at the man’s house Wednesday evening and could not find him.
Wilson had not talked to his family since immediately arriving in Tishomingo County on Monday.
Wilemon says a search ensued and Wilson’s body was found about two hours later behind the residence where he was staying.
His body was pinned underneath an ATV.
Wilemon says Wilson’s death is believed to be accidental due to injuries received when the ATV flipped backward over him, pinning him underneath.
- Hernando man found dead in Tishomingo County
- Hernando man charged with assault in Oxford
- UPDATE: One dead in Tishomingo County crash
- Body found in Tishomingo County creek
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- UPDATE: One dead after Highway 4 wreck in Tishomingo County