Update 09/21/18 1:19 p.m.
New Albany Police Chief Chris Robertson says it appears the people shown in the picture above used a stolen credit card from the burglaries at the local Walmart.
Update 09/21/18 12:46 p.m.
New Albany Police Chief Chris Robertson says there were four car burglaries reported in the Bramlett Estates subdivision. He says these burglaries happened the same night as the burglaries below.
The police chief believes these burglaries are connected.
See the original post below.
UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Union County deputies are asking for help finding those responsible for recent car burglaries.
Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says his department was alerted Thursday morning about car burglaries in the Oaks View subdivision.
The sheriff says deputies investigated and found four burglarized cars.
A nearby residence produced video surveillance, and investigators determined the burglaries happened sometime near 1:30 a.m.
Anyone with information about these burglaries is asked to call the Union County Sheriff’s Department.
- UPDATE: Car burglaries may be connected in Union County
- UPDATE: 4 arrested in Union County home burglary
- UPDATE: Auto burglary suspects wanted in Union County
- 3 to face burglary charges in Union County
- Baldwyn men charged with multiple Union County burglaries
- UPDATE: Missing Union County teen located
- UPDATE: Union County fugitives captured in Tennessee
- UPDATE: Woman found dead in Union County
- UPDATE: Union County highway reopened after mudslide
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary