LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Hamilton man is accused of sending sexually explicit messages and pictures to four women.
Hunter Dahlem, 27, was charged in Lowndes County with four counts of cyberstalking.
Investigator Tony Cook says the victims told Dahlem to stop.
Dahlem was on parole for the same crime out of Monroe County, and he’s being held in jail on a hold from the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Hamilton man charged with cyberstalking in Lowndes County
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Hamilton man arrested for Lowndes County carjacking
- UPDATE: Hamilton man wanted in Lowndes County
- Alabama man arrested in Monroe for cyberstalking
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Man charged with extortion in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Arrests made in separate Oktibbeha County cyberstalking cases
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County