HAMILTON, Miss. (WTVA) - The Hamilton community is still cleaning up after a tornado swept through in February.
According to Monroe County EMA Director Donna Sanderson, the cleanup is about 70 percent done.
Sanderson said MEMA’s funds are also beginning to come through to assist with the project.
"It's gotten better, but it's still really hard on some people,” said Thomas Boles, a Hamilton resident.
The timetable for the cleanup and rebuild is unclear.
- Hamilton continues clean-up work
- Crews close Hamilton railroad crossing
- Zachary's staff works to clean and restore restaurant
- Work continues on turn lane in Tupelo
- Hamilton man wanted by Monroe County investigators
- Car accident claims life of Hamilton woman
- Firefighters respond to gin fire in Hamilton
- No injuries in Hamilton house fire
- Hamilton man charged with taking vehicle
- Hamilton student ready for next academic adventure