OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) -- An Oxford teenager has been charged with having a stolen firearm.
Oxford police were called about a welfare check when they found Willis Sisk, 18, in possession of the weapon.
They say the investigation into the weapon showed it had been stolen from another person in Oxford.
Sisk was arrested and charged with possession of a stolen firearm.
Bond was set at $2,500.
- Welfare check discovers stolen firearm, arrest made
- Juvenile arrested for stolen firearm possession
- Arrest made for stolen motorcycle
- Police: Stolen firearm found during traffic stop
- Arrest made for Columbus counterfeit check
- Fourth arrest made in stolen property case
- 12 fraudulent checks discovered in Monroe County
- Starkville man charged with possession of stolen firearm
- Man charged with possessing stolen firearm in Starkville
- Sixth arrest made for Monroe County check scam