GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) – A Grenada man was arrested Wednesday on a child pornography charge.
According to the Attorney General’s Office, the man is identified as Jeramy Mooney, 43, of Grenada.
He is officially charged with one count of child exploitation.
He was arrested following an investigation of suspicious online activity. If convicted, he faces up to 40 years in prison and $500,000 in fines.
- Grenada man arrested on child pornography charge
- Starkville man facing statutory rape, child pornography charges
- UPDATE: Man charged in deadly Grenada shooting
- Man charged with murder for Grenada shooting
- Men face child pornography charges in West Point
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- AG's Office: Booneville man pleads guilty to sending child pornography
- Two charged in Grenada County beating
- UPDATE: Two arrested for fatal Grenada shooting