GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) – A Grenada man was arrested Wednesday on a child pornography charge.
According to the Attorney General’s Office, the man is identified as Jeramy Mooney, 43, of Grenada.
He is officially charged with one count of child exploitation.
He was arrested following an investigation of suspicious online activity. If convicted, he faces up to 40 years in prison and $500,000 in fines.
- Grenada man arrested on child pornography charge
- UPDATE: Man charged in deadly Grenada shooting
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- Two charged in Grenada County beating
- UPDATE: Two arrested for fatal Grenada shooting
- UPDATE: Third suspect arrested following Grenada shooting
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes
- Investigators: Grenada man arrested for attempted rape, home invasion
- Police: Man found dead in Grenada pool
- Police warn against sharing child pornography video circulating on Facebook