GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) - A man was found dead inside a burning home in Grenada.
Grenada Fire Chief Ronnie Willis said firefighters responded early Tuesday morning to a home on Choctaw Street.
County officials have not released the man’s name.
It's unclear if the fire caused the man's death or if another factor led to his death.
Willis was not sure how the fire started, but the State Fire Marshal’s Office was called to assist in the investigation.
- Grenada firefighters respond to house fire, man found dead
- Police: Man found dead in Grenada pool
- Missing Tennessee man found dead near Grenada
- Firefighters respond to unoccupied house fire
- Firefighters respond to Columbus house fire
- Firefighters respond to Tupelo house fire
- Firefighters respond to house fire in Pontotoc
- Columbus firefighters respond to house fire
- Firefighters respond to Monroe County house fire
- Tupelo firefighters respond to overnight house fire