Photo Gallery 1 Images
GRENADA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Grenada County man is behind bars on a slew of sex crime charges.
James Kendall, 60, faces 45 counts ranging from child exploitation, molestation, sexual battery and statutory rape.
Sheriff Alton Strider says Kendall was arrested last Wednesday following a month long investigation.
He says his office received a complaint that Kendall had been preying on children in the Elliott area.
Sheriff Strider is not releasing additional information at this time to protect the privacy of the victims.
He did say the investigation is still ongoing.
Kendall is being held without bond.
- Grenada County man accused of multiple sex crimes
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes
- Four Shot In Grenada County
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- Tupelo man wanted for multiple crimes
- Grenada man arrested on child pornography charge
- UPDATE: Man charged in deadly Grenada shooting
- Police: Man found dead in Grenada pool
- Man charged with murder for Grenada shooting