LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Steens man is charged with stealing cash from another person in Lowndes County.
On Sunday, officers responded to Mike Parra Road for a report of stolen money.
The victim said he noticed something suspicious about a key to a cabinet. When he checked the cabinet, he noticed a large sum of money missing.
Charles Michael Bush, 32, was originally considered a person-of-interest but was later arrested and charged with grand larceny.
- Grand larceny arrest made in Lowndes County
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- Arrest made in Lowndes County home invasion
- Dennis man charged with grand larceny
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Suspect wanted in Tupelo for grand larceny
- Man arrested by West Point police for burglary, grand larceny
- Duo charged with grand larceny in Prentiss County
- Jury convicts man for grand larceny in Alcorn County
- Arrest made in case of stolen equipment in Lowndes County