JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Governor Phil Bryant has declared a state of emergency in advance of Tropical Storm Gordon.
This will make state resources and personnel available to affected areas.
The governor's office warns residents to stay weather-aware and follow real-time information.
- Governor declares state of emergency amid Tropical Storm Gordon
- Governor declares state of emergency ahead of Tropical Storm Barry
- State of emergency declared in Alabama
- Columbus School District declares state of emergency
- UPDATE: State of emergency declared in Alabama ahead of Nate
- Mississippi, Alabama declare states of emergency ahead of Alberto
- Local organizations prep for Tropical Storm Barry
- Alabama issues State of Emergency following storms
- Governor signs state of emergency proclamation for 8 counties
- Tornado confirmed in Alabama as Gordon hit