COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) – Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has been appointed as the 2018 chairman of the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority.
This marks his second time to chair the waterway group.
The Authority is a four-state interstate compact including the states of Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee.
Members include the four state governors and five appointees by each governor. The chairmanship rotates annually among the four governors.
- Gov. Phil Bryant to chair Tenn-Tom Waterway Dev. Authority
- Medical building named for Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant
- Gov. Bryant signs transportation funding act
- Phil Bryant not interested in Thad Cochran's senate seat
- Gov. Bryant chooses new Lauderdale County Court judge
- Gov. Bryant sets date for Okolona special election
- Gov. Bryant looks to soon fill Sen. Thad Cochran's seat
- Gov. Bryant appoints Cindy Hyde-Smith to succeed Thad Cochran
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for U.S. Senate
- Gov. Bryant declares this week Hurricane Preparedness Week