COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) – Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has been appointed as the 2018 chairman of the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Development Authority.
This marks his second time to chair the waterway group.
The Authority is a four-state interstate compact including the states of Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi and Tennessee.
Members include the four state governors and five appointees by each governor. The chairmanship rotates annually among the four governors.
- Gov. Phil Bryant to chair Tenn-Tom Waterway Dev. Authority
- Tenn-Tom Waterway reopens
- Tenn-Tom Waterway closed after heavy rain
- Work is ongoing to reopen Tenn-Tom Waterway
- Medical building named for Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant
- Gov. Phil Bryant plans to sign Heartbeat Bill into law
- UPDATE: Gov. Phil Bryant signs 'heartbeat' abortion law
- Tenn-Tom still closed after flood blocks way with sandbars
- Phil Bryant not interested in Thad Cochran's senate seat
- Gov. Bryant signs transportation funding act