JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) – Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has appointed a Eupora native to serve as interim executive director of the Mississippi Division of Medicaid.
Drew L. Snyder will replace Dr. David Dzielak, who is retiring.
Snyder is the deputy chief of staff for Gov. Bryant. He also serves as his policy director and counsel.
In his new position, he will oversee the agency responsible for providing health coverage for eligible, low-income populations.
He is a graduate of Ole Miss and the law school at the University of Virginia.
- Gov. Bryant appoints Eupora native as interim executive director of the MS Division of Medicaid
- Gov. Bryant appoints Mississippi Lottery Corporation Board of Directors
- Gov. Bryant appoints Col. Greg Michel director of MEMA
- Mixon named interim administrator at NMMC-Eupora
- Gov. Bryant appoints Cindy Hyde-Smith to succeed Thad Cochran
- Hill appointed interim sheriff in Lafayette County
- Gov. Bryant appoints Saltillo resident as First District Chancery Court judge
- Gov. Bryant appoints Judge Kenny Griffis to the Mississippi Supreme Court
- Gov. Bryant signs transportation funding act
- Gov. Bryant signs executive order to establish School Safety Task Force