JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) – Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has appointed a Eupora native to serve as interim executive director of the Mississippi Division of Medicaid.
Drew L. Snyder will replace Dr. David Dzielak, who is retiring.
Snyder is the deputy chief of staff for Gov. Bryant. He also serves as his policy director and counsel.
In his new position, he will oversee the agency responsible for providing health coverage for eligible, low-income populations.
He is a graduate of Ole Miss and the law school at the University of Virginia.
- Gov. Bryant appoints Eupora native as interim executive director of the MS Division of Medicaid
- Gov. Bryant appoints Col. Greg Michel director of MEMA
- Gov. Bryant appoints Mississippi Lottery Corporation Board of Directors
- Mixon named interim administrator at NMMC-Eupora
- Mississippi county appoints interim sheriff
- Governor appoints interim MDOC commissioner
- Gov. Bryant appoints Cindy Hyde-Smith to succeed Thad Cochran
- Hill appointed interim sheriff in Lafayette County
- Gov. Bryant appoints Saltillo resident as First District Chancery Court judge
- Gov. Bryant appoints Judge Kenny Griffis to the Mississippi Supreme Court