HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Gore Springs man faces a drug charge in Chickasaw County.
Dennis Spencer, 37, was arrested on Sunday, October 14 by local law enforcement.
This was the result of a traffic stop on Highway 15 near Airport Road in Houston.
According to Chickasaw County investigators, deputies recovered 14 grams of meth in Spencer’s vehicle.
He was charged with possession of meth with intent to sell.
- Gore Springs man charged with meth possession
- Belmont man charged with meth possession
- Houlka man charged with meth possession
- Police charge Amory woman with meth possession
- Tishomingo woman arrested for meth possession
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- Man charged with possession of burglary tools
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property
- Starkville man charged with weapon possession by felon