LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Michael Hood, 19, of Aberdeen, says he was driving on Barton Ferry Road when he noticed a man trying to fix a flat tire.
According to Hood, he asked the man if he needed help and proceeded to step out of his truck to help.
Hood says once he walked to the front of his truck, the driver pulled out a gun and demanded that he give up his wallet.
After Hood told the driver he had no money, he went through his truck, pulled his keys out of the ignition and drove off towards Highway 45.
According to a press release from the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, the driver was last seen driving a black Honda Accord.
The only description of the driver given is the suspect is an African American male, 6'2" and heavy set.
If you know any information that could identify that suspect you can call the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department.
- Good Samaritan held up at gun point
- Good Samaritan Overdose Law helps drug users avoid prosecution
- Elderly man pulled from burning truck by Good Samaritans
- Elderly woman with Alzheimer's found by Good Samaritan, helped by pets
- Man points gun at Webster County sheriff, gun misfires
- Starkville man arrested for stealing gun from sporting goods store
- West Point police search for gun thieves caught on camera
- What Trump is good at
- West Point police investigate stabbing
- Alabama man held in alleged kidnapping scheme