TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Tishomingo County officers charge a Golden woman with illegal drug possession.
Christy Payne, 44, was arrested Tuesday for felony possession of a controlled substance (meth).
Mississippi Department of Corrections officials said Payne went to the MDOC office at the county courthouse to report in. Officers found alleged meth in her purse.
The Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department says Payne is on probation with the state for prior felony drug charges.
- Golden woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges
- Stranded motorist arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest