ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men from the Golden Triangle face drug charges in Monroe County.
Both Brian Douglas Baughman, 41, of Starkville, and Christopher Wayne Spencer, 35, of Columbus, were arrested on Wednesday and charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent.
Both are currently in the Monroe County jail.
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Four face drug charges in Monroe County
- Two men face drug charges
- UPDATE: South Carolina man charged after Golden Triangle chase
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- Deputies arrest two Monroe County men on drug charges
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- Aberdeen man faces drug charge in Monroe County
- Man faces marijuana charge in Monroe County