COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Golden Triangle Regional Airport in Columbus will be hosting their third TSA Precheck enrollment event March 5th through March 9th.
It is open to anyone and appointments are highly recommended.
Enrollment in the program means a traveler will be allowed to pass through expedited security check-in at more than 180 different airports across the U.S.
Those enrolled do not have to remove their shoes, laptops, 3-1-1 liquids bag, belts, and light jackets.
Enrollment is for five years, making the $85 fee the equivalent of paying only $17 per year.
- Golden Triangle Regional Airport hosts TSA Precheck enrollment
- Deputy Director of Golden Triangle Regional Airport will attend National Security Forum
- More than 500 attend Golden Triangle Employment Expo
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County
- Baptist Golden Triangle hospital provides free flu shots
- UPDATE: South Carolina man charged after Golden Triangle chase
- Driver sought after chase involving law enforcement in Golden Triangle
- Golden Triangle Kennel Club holds annual dog show
- Surveillance photos released from Golden Triangle Dollar General robberies
- REPORT: Accused Kentucky school shooter used to live in the Golden Triangle