GOAT ISLAND, Miss. (WTVA) - Some residents in Tishomingo County say they have weathered the storm but continue to recover from a tornado earlier this month.
Debris removal, house repairs and other issues still persist despite their best efforts.
One resident said she is still sleeping inside of a home where there is black mold inside.
Another said she is about done with her home, but received very good cooperation from her insurance company.
The Goat Island Mobile Home Park which was heavily damaged is still in great need of repair.
The park's manager said he will wait to see what the Tennessee Valley Authority does as the agency owns the property.
- Goat Island residents still recovering from tornado
- At least 20 homes damaged from tornado in Goat Island
- Residents recovering from deadly tornado in Pickens County
- Residents continue to recover from Pickens County tornado
- Columbus residents recover from flood waters
- Montgomery County recovers following tornado nearly a year ago
- Residents affected by tornadoes can receive help
- Tishomingo residents work to rebuild following tornado
- Tishomingo residents shaken up by EF-1 tornado
- Columbus residents take action with their tornado-damaged homes