AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) -- The new year will mean a new owner for the Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory.
Gilmore will officially become part of North Mississippi Health Services.
The new facility will be called North Mississippi Medical Center Gilmore-Amory.
Earlier this year, the hospital's parent company, Curae Health, filed for bankruptcy. North Mississippi Health Services was the only bidder for the purchase of Gilmore Memorial Hospital.
- Gilmore now officially part of North Mississippi Health Services
- Flu season hits Mississippi; health officials provide recommendations
- North Mississippi sees flooding
- 255 arrested in North Mississippi as part of federal operation
- North Mississippi Medical Center closings
- Health report puts Mississippi last in U.S.
- Former epidemiologist named new Mississippi health officer
- Mississippi officials seek return of Medicaid overpayments
- Officials echo Mississippi request for disaster declaration
- State health officials investigate another tuberculosis case