SHANNON, Miss. (WTVA) - General Atomics is expanding again in Lee County and will create dozens of new jobs.
The company is adding a new product line and the expansion is needed to accommodate the manufacturing capacity.
The $50 million corporate investment will create 75 jobs during a five-year period.
General Atomics will add a new 100,000-square-foot facility to its existing 552,000-square-feet of production space in the Tupelo Lee Industrial Park South.
The San Diego-based company produces electromagnetic and electric power generation systems.
- General Atomics adding new jobs in Lee County
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Local furniture maker adding jobs
- Lee County education superintendent leaving for new job
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Lee County judge sworn in
- Lee County reopens County Road 54
- Mississippi bathtub maker reopens after fire, adding 20 jobs
- Pearl River Foods adding hundreds of new jobs