Note: This article was modified to include information about the repair.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A construction crew ruptured a gas line in Tupelo.
The rupture happened at the intersection of Church Street and East Jackson Street Tuesday afternoon.
The pipe has since been repaired and the intersection opened several hours later.
- UPDATE: Gas line repaired in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Repairs made after lightning hits gas line in Oxford
- UPDATE: Prentiss County power worker killed while repairing electric line
- UPDATE: Crews working to repair gas leak in Columbus
- Crews to repair water line in Oxford
- Crews repair, flush water lines in Sherman
- Tupelo man arrested for home repair fraud
- UPDATE: Milford Street now open after gas leak in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Barnes Crossing Road in Tupelo reopened after gas leak
- Car damages front of Tupelo gas station