SALTILLO, Miss. (WTVA) - A street in downtown Saltillo reopened Thursday evening while a crew worked on repairing a gas leak.
Mobile Street was closed between Front Street and 2nd Avenue because of the leak, which came to our attention after 4 p.m.
Mayor Rex Smith said someone was digging in the area when that person cut a two-inch gas line.
Gas was shut off in the area along with power.
- Road reopened as crew works on Saltillo gas leak
- Gas leak temporarily shuts down Saltillo Sonic
- UPDATE: Barnes Crossing Road in Tupelo reopened after gas leak
- UPDATE: Crews working to repair gas leak in Columbus
- UPDATE: Highway reopened in Smithville after gas leak
- Veterans Boulevard reopens after gas leak in east Tupelo
- Crews called to natural gas leak in Tupelo
- Crews repair gas leak at Shannon High School
- Saltillo Public Works director resigns
- UPDATE: Endville Road reopens