NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - A furniture producer is expanding and creating 30 jobs in New Albany.
Kevin Charles Fine Upholstery is increasing production of its line of furniture.
This is a $2.54 million corporate investment.
The company produces furniture at its 63,000-square-foot facility in New Albany.
This expansion will allow the company to meet an increase in consumer demand.
Kevin Charles Fine Upholstery currently employs 72 workers in New Albany.
- Furniture producer is expanding, creating jobs in New Albany
- Kevin Charles Furniture expanding, creating jobs in New Albany
- Master-Bilt expanding in New Albany, creating jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Superior Catfish expands in Macon, creating jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs