COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) — Family and friends will come together this weekend in Columbus to pay their final respects to the teenage girl who was shot and killed in a recent shooting at Propst Park.
The funeral for Arykah White will be held Saturday at 2 p.m. at Vibrant Church. Visitation will be held from 3 p.m. until 8 p.m. Friday at Carter's Funeral Services in Columbus.
The 16-year-old died after she was struck by a bullet in a shooting outside a Sweet 16 party at the park's Activity Center on July 20.
Curtis Lathan, 17, of Columbus, was arrested and charged with murder in the fatal shooting.
- Funeral this weekend for Columbus teen killed in Propst Park shooting
- Teen dies in shooting at Propst Park Activity Center in Columbus
- Two wounded in Columbus in weekend shooting
- Columbus police make arrest in weekend shooting
- Tennessee man convicted in park shooting that killed teen
- Candle light vigil held for Columbus teen killed
- UPDATE: 18-year-old charged with shooting teen in Columbus
- Columbus mayor releases statement on fatal shooting of teen
- Columbus police looking for possible suspect from weekend shooting
- Columbus nightclub to adjust hours following weekend shooting